PFISD requires individuals that will be interacting with PFISD youth is to have a background check completed. Below is the necessary info to either renew or initiate the volunteer background check process. It would be great for anyone/everyone to have this completed as soon as possible as it will be required by anyone doing anything with PFISD and is not a current employee of the district...
The registration site is now open for returning and new volunteer applications for the 2019-2020 school year.
Go To: www.pfisd.net
- Go to Careers tab, choose Job Listings.
- Under Vacancies (lowerleft-hand side), click on Volunteer.
- Click Apply button (upper right-hand side) - JobID 3980.
or click the link: Volunteer Link (This link opens a new tab, so these instructions can be seen.)
- Click LOGIN (to existing account).
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- Click on EDIT.
- Review each page and make any changes, then click Next Page.
- On Position page, confirm JobID: 3980 is checked (at bottom).
- On Location Preferences page, check the school(s) where you plan to volunteer for the 2019-2020 School Year.
- Click SUBMIT Applicaton when completed. If you receive an error message, follow the instructions to correct and resubmit.
- Click START (begin the process).
- Complete the personal information and click Next Page, and complete each section.
- On Position page, confirm JobID:3980 is checked (bottom of the page).
- On Location Preference page, check the school(s) where you plan to volunteer for the 2019-2020 School Year.
- Click SUBMIT Application when completed. If you receive an error message, follow the instructions to correct and resubmit.
An automated email will be sent when your applicaton is received for processing the background check. You will receive a second email when you are approved to volunteer. It takes 1-2 weeks to complete this process. If you have any questions, please contact Carolyn LaTouf at 512-594-0113.